Sunday, April 24, 2011

First few days at home...


I am typing this post hunt and peck style as I have a sleeping babe in my arms and a jealous dog on my lap.

We came home Wednesday at lunch time. We got settled and E's rockstar daddy unpacked (he gets his own post later). My parents came over that evening since they had not seen her yet. Our first night was about what we expected it to be.

Thursday we laid in bed as a family of 3 plus 2 dogs and just enjoyed relaxing at home. We chilled around the house and had more company that evening.

Friday morning Elsie wanted to eat at 8, 9, and 10, but then napped until 2. She slept throught the trip to Target, woke up for her weight check (6 lbs 15 oz), then slept while we got lunch and went to the bank. Friday night was rough, I'm not gonna lie.

Saturday, she ate 3 times in the morning again and slept through Babies R Us, Sprout and only woke for her weight check. (7 lbs) She also got to meet her other grandparents and both of her great grandparents on my side. We got 3 2 hour increments of sleep! woo hoo!

more to come...dinner is done...

No comments: