Wednesday, November 5, 2008

It's been a little while....and a lot has gone on...




So, it's been a little while since I have posted. Since that time, we have been very busy!! Adam and Emily are getting married Saturday!!!!! My little brother will no longer be a single man, but will be marrying a beautiful, God loving, woman. I am super excited about her being a part of the family. So, the WHOLE family will be in Bowling Green, which means I need to clean, since they want to see where I live.




But, the past few weeks...This past weekend was Trunk or Treat at church. See the picture! Adam was a lightening bug, even though you can't really tell in the pic. Addie (the dog) was the inspiration for the "bug" theme of the trunk. Friday night we all drove to Evansville. Saturday morning meant breakfast with the family and the grandparents. We also looked at like 12 houses. The reality is that we will be moving to Evansville in May. Andrew is already there, but I will be moving up as soon as my school year is over. After looking at lots of houses and lots of discussion, we have decided that we want to build a house. We are looking at a subdivision out of town on the north side. It's a 4 bedroom, 3 bath with a bonus room, whirlpool bathtub, everything I have ever dreamed of in a house. It is something we should not grow out of. After the houses was the annual Hirsch Family Renunion. Sunday was busy as well, with church and breakfast. Then our family walks for the Tri-State MS Fundraiser Walk. We are there early to volunteer and stay late to help clean up. It's a lot of fun and a special time for our family. Monday night Emily had her personal shower. So, it has been busy, but so much fun all at the same time.


I just got home from small group and kind of got sad on my way home. Our small group is a bunch of special people that mean so much to Andrew and I. We have learned so much from them and they are such dear friends. Something about being with people and talking about God, and reading the Bible with them, gives you a special connection. The thought of moving to Evansville and leaving this wondering group of poeple behind is mind boggleing. I can only pray that we will continue to grow with God as we start this journey and that these friends in Christ will never fade.

This coming Monday, is my night to become a big girl and stay the night by myself. I am doing fine with it now, but don't ask Monday nighth when it is bed time. I might tell you otherwise. As of now, Adam is not here when I go to bed and he is gone by the time I get up, so it's like he's not even here now. Enjoy the couple of pictures and I will definitely post more after the wedding!!

No comments: