Tuesday, November 11, 2008

EXCITING NEWS!!!

SOOOO......First, I spent the night all by myself last night. AND nothing happened!! I'm a big girl now:) Mind you, I am still super excited for Andrew to be here tomorrow night!

Next, my battery died yesteday morning, but good thing one my best friends works at Natcher with me. She came to get me and we discovered after school that I needed a new battery. So, I went to the auto shop and got myself a free battery! O yeah! Not really to sure how I did that, but I saved myself 85 dollars.

Lastly, we are putting an offer on a house tomorrow. It is in Evansville, I know that will upset some of you, but it's exactly what we wanted. It is in the framing process and won't be done for a while. So, it would be done a little over a month before I am out of school. It's 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, and a bonus room. We get to pick out all of the "accessories", so we are excited. Please pray that God will lead us in decisions regarding time, financing, etc. God has blessed us so far with so many things. Friends to keep my mind off of Andrew being gone, an amazing sister-in-law that I can go to for anything and everything, Andrew's new job, this house, and I could go on forever. None of this would have happened without Him. It is through Him from whom all blessings flow!

Please say a prayer for us as we continue this journey apart.

No comments: