Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend







WOW! We were crazy busy this weekend!!






Tuesday, I got to spend some special time driving with my dear friend Kayla (who now lives in Atlanta) to Evansville. It was great to get to spend 2 hours with her with no inturruptions! I also was able to met her, and her parents for lunch on Wednesday.



Wednesday night, the family went to see Bolt. A pretty cute movie if I must say so myself.



Thursday, we went to check on the progress of the house. See pictures below. We now have bathtubs, windows, electric and plumbing. Then, it was off to Aunt Janet's for Thanksgiving dinner.



Friday, we got up at 4:30 to shop! HOLY COW! We are crazy! After 8 1/2 hours of shopping, we went home to nap. Emily and I hogged the couch for a couple hours. I got bar stools, and a washer and dryer for the new house! ALong with LOTS of other things.



Saturday, we went to pick up the newest addition to the family. We got Dopey from the Vanderburgh County Humane Society. He is going to be staying with Andrew in Evansville and Addie will stay with me in Bowling Green. They are getting along great. We came back to bowling Green and got our Christmas tree and went to dinner with Andrew's parents.



Sunday, we stayed home and decorated! More pictures to come with our trees.

1 comment:

melanie savoca said...

What a cute family!! Dopey looks like he (I'm assuming) fits right in! I am so excited for your new house. I can't wait to see what it looks like all finished. Hope you have a guest bedroom for me and Dom. Glad you had a great Thanksgiving. Love you.