Monday, October 20, 2008

Long Night

So, Andrew is in Evansville. Adam and Emily are packing to move. The plan to work out, didn't work out. Addie is chewing on her bone and I am bored out of my misery! If you know me at all, you should know that I do NOT do well sitting around with nothing to do. I got done at school around 4:45, and even left my bag there (which I never do). So, I came home and ran to the grocery and had dinner. Now, I am sitting here checking facebook every 2 minutes and nothing is changing. I was going to work on figuring out my health insurance, but I left all the information at school, in my bag. I made my plate with my Uppercase Living stuff I bought, but I messed it up, so I don't want to work on the other one.
It is times like this when I really miss Andrew!! Well, Addie is ringing the bell to go out, so I guess I will take her out and see what my bed has to offer!

1 comment:

j.Peak said...

you'll have better days

but i hate those days when you seem to forget everything

they arent much fun