Thursday, June 16, 2011

Bad Blogger!

Sorry Ladies and Gentlemen that read my blog-I have been slacking on the blog posts like crazy.

When E is not sleeping, we are playing on the playmat, in the bouncy, chillin' in the bumbo, doing tummy time, reading books, eating, outside with the neighbos all kinds of fun stuff. So, when she is sleeping, mommy is sleeping, eating, cleaning, laundry, watering flowers, etc.

As you can see, we stay busy around here. It's hard to believe that on Saturday Little Miss will be 2 months old. I will most definitely blog about that with pictures. It may be Sunday before I have time to blog. We have swimming, Bella, Adam, Em, Haubstadt Sommerfest, food, friends on our agenda this weekend.

Here are some newborn pics that we just got back yesterday. It took 2 1/2 hours and me holding her with a backdrop draped over me to get anything decent. Baby girl did NOT want her pic taken that day.


No comments: