Monday, January 3, 2011

A year in Review

January
Rang in the New Year with Kayla and Matt in Atlanta-
Bella Joy's first shower at my house-

Little bro Cory got his Eagle Scout-

February
It snowed in Evansville-
that's all I got...sorry...don't remember much of February (I am doing this by the seat of my pants, I could be forgetting something very important.)
March
I became an aunt for the first time on my birthday!! HOW FUN!! Bella Joy, Auntie Manda loves you more than you could ever imagine!


April
Springtime is here-

May
Sam and Samantha get hitched-
Cory graduated high school-
Went to Cincinnati with Adam, Emily, and Bella

June
Andrew and I played mommy and daddy for a week to a 4 and 6 year old-
Went to Gatlinburg with 30 family members-



July
Andrew's cousin, Mandy, got hitched-
Went to St. Louis with the in-laws-
Christmas in July painting party with Emily and Keila-
Travis started playing for the Evansville Otters-spent LOTS of evenings at the ball park-



August
Found out Andrew and I would be having a sweet baby of our own!! Due April 14, 2011.
The new school year began-my 4th year of teaching-



September
Celebrated 3 years of marriage to my amazing husband-
Went to Philly and NYC-



October
Baby Hughes will be a girl and Elsie Ann will be her name-
Annual Fall Camping trip with the family-


November
starting painting the nursery-
shower for my sweet friend Kayla and her baby girl, Emmalyn-
Annual Family Reunion and MS walk-



December
2 snow days-
Christmas celebrations-

1 comment:

emily j said...

Did we go to cincy without Andrew!? Hahaha!