Friday, January 21, 2011

28 weeks

How far along: 28 Weeks
Total Weight Gained: 3 lbs...expected it to be much more!
Maternity Clothes: Yes! Pants all the time, but I can still wear my regular shirts for the most part.
Sleep: Annoying! I am trying really hard to sleep on my left side, but I wake up a lot on my back. I can't wait to be able to sleep on my belly again!
Best Moment of the Week(s): Andrew has been able to feel her moving some. We are having a 3-d ultrasound tomorrow! Passed my glucose test!!
Movement: Lots!! Sometimes it feels like she is going to jump out of my belly.
Food Cravings: Not any really
Food Aversions: Chocolate never sounds good. I made chili this week and haven't eaten any of it. Doesn't look appetizing.
Symptoms: Feet and Back aches after a long day at work or staying busy on the weekends. I pee A LOT...other than that. I feel great!
What I miss: Sleeping all night on my belly
What I'm looking forward to: 3-d/4-d ultrasound tomorrow. Getting to hear baby girls heartbeat every other week.
Other news: Spending the weekend in BG. Have to finish Bella's birthday present so I can order it. More on that later...

No comments: