Monday, November 29, 2010

O what a weekend...

WOW...It's Monday night, and I am one tired puppy. My bed is calling my name VERY loudly. Here are my last 5 days in a nutshell.

-Movie with the family (Morning Glory)

-Company at my house (In-laws)

-Thanksgiving Lunch at my house

-Thanksgiving Left Overs at my aunt's house

-3:30 a.m.-11:00 a.m. shopping, lunch, then out one more time

-nap

-Painting Party (thank goodness Mom brought dinner)



-Christmas card pictures

-Start decorating for Christmas



-Baby Shower

-Shopping/Returns

-Hanging out with Emily and Bella in Haubstadt

-church

-teach Sunday School

-finish decorating inside, do all of the outside



-back to work today, meeting after school, grocery, and wrapping presents

-The rest of the week, I will be cleaning because Christmas celebration #1 is at my house on Saturday. We also have to clean out the garage, because that is where we are going to eat. Wednesday night, we are serving dinner with our small group at the Ronald McDonald House. I am tired just thinking about this week.

No comments: