Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Half way there

how far along: 20 weeks on Thanksgiving!! 1/2 way done cookin'

total weight gain/loss: I lost 7, then yesterday gained back 1, so I am at -6.

maternity clothes: sometimes, but only because I can't stand my pants tight. And most of the time, they are too big, so I have to pull them up ALL day.

stretch marks: nope. But still putting lotion on all the time!

sleep: ehh, minus the getting up to use the bathroom a couple times a night, it's pretty good.

best moment this week: getting furniture and painting this weekend!

movement: I think maybe, but not 100% for sure.

food cravings: NO! Most of the time NOTHING sounds good!!! It is so annoying at times!

gender: GIRL!!!

name: Elsie Ann Hughes

labor signs: nada

belly button in or out? in

what i miss: sleeping on my stomach!

weekly wisdom: Man, this is such a blessing. I am going to be thankful since it is so close to Thanksgiving and I am so thankful for this baby girl and my fab hubby!

milestones: none that I can think of....I'm lame I know!

No comments: