Saturday, November 13, 2010

Christmas cards....and many more

If you have ever gotten a Christmas Card from the Hughes' household, you know that I love to put pictures on my cards. And most of the time, it's not just Andrew and I, but also Addie and Dopey since they are part of the family too. My favorite place to get Christmas cards is Shutterfly, but they not only have Christmas cards, but many other types of card and even stationary. Come with me as I take you on a tour of the things I love on Shutterfly.


Here you can search any of their Christmas Cards: BEWARE: Their are A LOT TO choose from, the decision may not be easy, but you will LOVE so many.
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards

Here is one that is at the top of my list: If you get a Christmas Card from me, this might just be the one.
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/cards-stationery/with-love-chartreuse-christmas-5x7-folded-card?sortType=1&storeNode=93476



Here is the link to something I have ordered in the past: I am a kid in a candy shop when it comes to notepads and stationary.
http://www.shutterfly.com/ssc/viewPreview.sfly?fid=6d2681ef200bdede328a6b68bbcad23c5625c431369d420afd12f45bbad520eada27fa73774b895d0c48c55b300ddd96

While the Christmas cards may seem like the most popular, Shutterfly has TONS of cards for other seasons as well:

Is there a better way to show those you love how much you love them:
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/valentines-day-cards-and-stationery

Here is a favorite of mine:


You can see here just some of the variety in Shutterfly cards. I recently got a Thanksgiving day card from my bro, sis-in-law, and niece. It was adorable. I am going to definitely get my Christmas cards at Shutterfly, you should check it out
too!

the best part is, you can get 50 photo cards for free!! shutterfly is giving bloggers the chance to share and save! you will have to pay tax and shipping, but what a steal! i can't wait to see our finished product!


*bloggers are eligible to receive 50 free holiday cards. free cards are for 5x7 folded or flat stationary cards. offer ends december 31, 2010. taxes, shipping and handling will apply.

1 comment:

the Hughes' said...

I hope we got paid for that post.