Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Fun


As I am sure everyone else has the same story, we have been VERY busy the last few days. It has been great to be home today and able to relax and clean up the train wreck that came through our house (I can't imagine what it is like if you have kids). I'm going to try to capture it all in a couple blog posts. I would do it all at once, but I am terrible at uploading pictures onto this thing!



We started off having my dad's side of the family over to our house for the Jochim Family Christmas. We, of course, ate too much food, but enjoyed the company. The next day, Andrew's family came up from Bowling Green and down from Indy to have the Cohron Christmas. We once again hosted, and ate warm chili. After watching the Titans pull out a win, we ate, opened presents and played The Office trivia. It was so great to have a home and to have family over!

Andrew's mom and grandmom.




No comments: