Thursday, October 16, 2008

Been a while

So, it has been a while since I posted last. It has been pretty crazy in the life of Andrew and Amanda lately. We had the surprise 50th birthday party a couple of weekends ago. It was a lot of fun and went over well. Then, we were the laziest people ever on Saturday. Sunday, we made the trip to Evansville where I would spend the week since it was my fall break. Monday, I cleaned my mom's house, then tuesday I did nothing, Wednesday I subbed at my old elementary school, then Thursday I went camping. Andrew came camping Friday along with LOTS of other family memebers! I wish I had some pictures to post, but I didn't have my camera.
Coming back to school Monday was not fun especially since I had just spent a week with Andrew and my allergies were in full kick! Then I had a field trip scheduled and I put the wrong date on the bus request. So, after getting everything ready to go and the kids prepared, I found out the error! So, that's how the week started and it is finally starting to get better...This weekend Adam is having his man shower/bachelor party, so I am going to Evansville Friday with Adam and Emily, then Andrew and I are coming back Saturday evening. We are going to look at a house in Evansville Saturday. We are not ready to buy, but we want to look at see what is out there, so when we are ready, we know what we want.

I think that's enough updating for now. Night.

No comments: