Wednesday, March 9, 2011

35 weeks



**note the non-cuteness of this picture. I always change out of my work clothes as soon as I get home. This day, I had taken the dogs for a walk, made dinner, and cleaned up the house a little, thus the rough look!

How far along: 35 Weeks
Total Weight Gained: 9 lbs....Goal is to stay less than 20:)
Maternity Clothes: Yes! Pants all the time and I can still wear a few of my regular shirts.
Sleep: Last night was up an hour or so a couple of different times. I hope this is NOT a trend!
Best Moment of the Week(s): 2 more showers! Our baby girl is BEYOND blessed. Being able to see my tummy move when I lay in the recliner.
Movement: LOTS! The recliner is her favorite. She will move the most with my feet propped up and leaning back. She also loves to play in my ribs when sitting at work.
Food Cravings: ummm..nothing I can really thing of.
Food Aversions: Nothing really...
Symptoms: Swollen fingers and toes by the end of the day. I can't wear my rings anymore....
What I miss: A tummy with no stretch marks...
What I'm looking forward to: Seeing more pictures of Jackson and Emmalyn. Two of our really good couple friends had babies today and yesterday.
Other news: Met with a pediatrician yesterday. He was very nice and we are going to be going to him. Thanks to the neighbor for the recommendation.
I go back to the doctor Monday for my "check up" and Andrew leaves Monday for a work trip for 3 nights. Bella Joy turns 1 and I turn 26 on Tuesday!

No comments: