Thursday, February 17, 2011

Family Update

It has been a while since I have blogged...SORRY! Things have been hectic around here. We have been out of town the past couple of weekends and I have had something every day after work for the past several days. I'll try to keep this post short; however, we have lots of fun things to share.

BABYMOON/DEBT FREE weekend

Andrew and I left for Nashville Friday morning and went to Dave Ramsey's studio. We were there for 2 reasons.
#1: To SCREAM: "WE'RE DEBT FREE"
#2: To meet Dave himself
We got to do both:) We paid off the rest of Andrew's school loans right before Christmas! We got to do our debt free scream from the lobby of the building. DEFINITELY a wonderful experience.


After we left the studio and checked into the hotel, we treated ourselves to dinner at the Melting Pot. It was a super experience and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves!!

Saturday, we slept in and met our friends, Alex and Katie, to go to his live event. After the event, we went to dinner and relaxed at the hotel. VERY fun and VERY relaxing!



BOWLING GREEN SHOWER with AMAZING FRIENDS

My Sis-in-law and a couple of ladies I used to babysit for threw Elsie and I a shower in Bowling Green on Sunday. It is an understatement to say that this baby girl is blessed. I am continually amazed at the love for my unborn baby!! It was a great time to see friends that we don't get to see very often. Old Small Group friends, kiddos and families I used to babysit for, college friends, a few family members...a great time all around.


One super cute 11 month old that I got to see all weekend!

NURSERY UPDATE


The nursery is pretty much complete. The last thing we need to do is put pictures into the frames. I am putting up some pics, but please beware of the mess. I have NOT had to time to clean up after the shower gifts this weekend. I am trying to organize as I go.




1 comment:

Sabrina Pate said...

Congrats on being Debt Free! I love to here people scream it on Dave's show!

And the nursery is looking great!