Thursday, February 17, 2011

32 weeks


How far along
: 32 Weeks
Total Weight Gained: 5 lbs...however, I go to the doc tomorrow and I expect to be a little higher
Maternity Clothes: Yes! Pants all the time, and my regular shirts are slowly becoming too short. With only 8 weeks left, I am putting off buying more clothes
Sleep: Annoying! I LOVE sleep, but I have been congested lately and that is making sleep difficult. I have nasal spray and sudafed which have worked wonders.
Best Moment of the Week(s): Feeling our baby girl moving ALL day long! It is very hard to concentrate at work with her moving. AND having a shower this weekend and getting to see so many sweet friends and family.
Movement: Lots!! When I am sitting, she is so up in my ribs. Much more comfortable when laying back in the recliner where she can move lower and more freely.
Food Cravings: I just want pizza all the time...and last night I REALLY wanted Olive Garden 5 cheese ziti, so hubby stopped on his way home and got him. He pretty much rocks!
Food Aversions: Nothing really...
Symptoms: My lower back hurts by the end of the day. Congestion...other than that, I'm doing great!
What I miss: Sleeping all night on my belly
What I'm looking forward to: Getting to hear baby girl's heartbeat tomorrow at the doctor and a shower with Andrew's family next weekend. His cousin from Philly is coming down and she is due 3 days after me!
Other news: We have 2 very good friends due in March. One is not going to go that long and could have her baby SOON. So excited to be doing this with great friends.

1 comment:

melanie savoca said...

I can't wait for out shower next week and to finally see you with a belly!!!