Friday, May 28, 2010

Fab 5 Friday...help!

I decided I was going to try FAB 5 Friday this week...only to get a little aggravated at trying to get the pictures on here.

1. My rice cooker/steamer. We use this handy $15 Target steal at least 2 times a week. Mostly broccoli or cauliflower on top and sometimes rice on bottom. I thought that it was so fabulous that I bought one for my mother in law and sister in law for Christmas:)



NOW is where I NEED your help. When I am trying to get pictures for my Fab 5, what is the best way to do it. I would really like to just copy and paste them in, but that wouldn't work. I had to save the above picture to my desktop and upload it...is that the only way to do it?

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I copy a pic and paste it to my pictures folder and then upload it from there. Kinda a pain, but that is the only way I know how to do it. HTH! Kelly W.

Brittany said...

Yep, I save on my desktop and the upload to blogger. then copy and paste to move them around in my post section between words.