Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Lovin' my kitchen

I LOVE my kitchen!! Not only do I love all the cabinets, new appliances, the island, but I also love that it is the only room in my house decorated exactly how I want it. O yeah, AND Andrew and I can cook in there without running into each other.

I LOVE trying new recipes. Last night I made a chicken lettuce wrap recipe from a Good Housekeeping Magazine. I think I used too much celery and it made it taste a little weird. I might try it again, but probably not.

I LOVE that Andrew made his own hamburger patty maker with PVC pipe and something else from the plumbing department at Menards. He made some good lookin' burgers that we froze for our camping trip next week. I wish I had taken a picture!

I LOVE that Aldi's had blueberries on sale for .99 cents and my mom told me about them. So I went out and bought some and here is the result.






No comments: