Friday, February 26, 2010

Learning the Blog World

There are a few things that I want to learn about the Blog World.
So, if you are reading this blog (although I'm not sure how many people actually do) please help.

1.) Posting pictures to me is a nighmare. I can't ever get them to line up properly and I can never type before I post pics. I have to put the pics up THEN type in my text around the pictures and hope it works out.

2.) I did a MckLinky (I think) the other day. I linked and was supposed to write a blog post, and I just saw where I linked but didn't write about what I was supposed write about...is that okay?

3.) I just don't think I'm all that interesting. Just a girl, working, living life, Loving God, trying a new hobby....Do you think about what to write about or does it just come to you?

No comments: